Enrolment for the SelfDesign 2017/18 learning year is now open!
Begin the enrolment process by completing the application form below. Watch your email inbox for further steps to complete the SelfDesign enrolment process. A preview of next steps, grade dependent:
To complete your application, you will be required to upload the following documents – please have them ready before you begin.
- scanned copy of birth certificate or passport
- permanent resident; landed immigrant card; work/study permit; visa; refugee immigrant/claimant documentation
- proof of residency (such as BCID, credit card invoice, drivers license, mortgage statement, municipal tax bill, notary authorization letter, rental agreement, utility bill)
- legal name change documentation (if applicable)
- custody or restraining order court documentation (if applicable)
- Aboriginal ancestry documentation (eg. Status Card, if applicable)
- proof of guardianship (if applicable)
If you have questions about enrolment, please contact our enrolment coordinator.