General enrollment for the 2017/18 learning year is now open!
Thank you for applying to enrol with SelfDesign by completing the form below. This is the first of a couple of required steps in order to enrol as a learner within SelfDesign Learning Community. After submitting your application, families with learners in Kindergarten to Grade 10 will need to select/confirm their child’s educator and learners in Grade 11 and 12 will need to register for courses in order to complete the enrolment process. Watch your email inbox for further information to complete your enrolment.
To complete your application, you will be required to upload the following documents – please have them ready before you begin.
- scanned copy of birth certificate or passport
- permanent resident; landed immigrant card; work/study permit; visa; refugee immigrant/claimant documentation
- proof of residency (such as BCID, credit card invoice, drivers license, mortgage statement, municipal tax bill, notary authorization letter, rental agreement, utility bill)
- legal name change documentation (if applicable)
- custody or restraining order court documentation (if applicable)
- Aboriginal ancestry documentation (eg. Status Card, if applicable)
- proof of guardianship (if applicable)
High School Course Registration: If you are not already enrolled in SelfDesign, and would like to register in grade 10-12 courses for the 2016/2017 year please email email@example.com. Keep in mind that course registration cut-offs for grade 10 courses is March 30th, and the registration cut off for Grade 11 & 12 courses is May 30th.
If you have questions about enrolment, please contact our enrolment coordinator.