Get Notified When SelfDesign Enrolment Opens for the 2018/19 Learning Year!
Are you interested in enrolling your family in the SelfDesign Learning Community for the 2018/19 learning year? Would you like to receive an email notification when enrolment opens?
After you fill-out the form, you will automatically receive an email from SelfDesign when enrolment opens in April.
Enrolment for the SelfDesign 2017/18 learning year open until March 15, 2018!
Begin the enrolment process by completing the application form below. Watch your email inbox for further steps to complete the SelfDesign enrolment process. A preview of next steps, grade dependent:
To complete your application, you will be required to upload the following documents – please have them ready before you begin.
- scanned copy of birth certificate or passport
- permanent resident; landed immigrant card; work/study permit; visa; refugee immigrant/claimant documentation
- proof of residency (such as BCID, credit card invoice, drivers license, mortgage statement, municipal tax bill, notary authorization letter, rental agreement, utility bill)
- legal name change documentation (if applicable)
- custody or restraining order court documentation (if applicable)
- Aboriginal ancestry documentation (eg. Status Card, if applicable)
- proof of guardianship (if applicable)
If you have questions about enrolment, please contact our enrolment coordinator.